Welcome to Paws Place Adoption Program
We’re glad that you are interested in adopting a new pet from us. The following information is requested so that we can assist you in the selection of a new pet. The application form and consultation with a Paw’s Place representative is designed to help us determine if the adoption is in the animal’s best interest, and to assist you in finding an animal most compatible with your lifestyle. Please fill out the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Conditions to assure a successful adoption:
- Please do not submit an application to adopt until after you have met the dog in person.
- Have a vet recommendation. We will call your vet to verify consistency of vaccinations and preventions for dogs that you had or currently have.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- Provide driver’s license at application time that matches your current address.
- Have consent of your landlord if renting, and provide verification of such consent from landlord.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for a pet
Our adoption fee is $250.00. This non-refundable fee helps to defray the costs of food, shelter, heart worm prevention, flea & tick control as well as medical care and spay/neuter for the animals. 100% of the adoption fees are used for the benefit of the animals.
Completion of this application does not guarantee adoption of a Paws Place dog.
All required fields must be completed for your application to be successfully submitted. If your application was successfully submitted you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive that confirmation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.